One of the features of our programme is to bring the best local cooks to you. Another passion of ours is to dissect International Regional Cookery so we bring a more authentic food and and a deeper understanding of Asian and Eastern Cookery.
It has always bothered us at Kitchen School that we call Eastern/Asian Food – Indian. In reality Asian cuisine is as complex as European cookery. You would not call French, Italian and British Cookery – Western or European Food. Although there are some basic similarities, based upon climate, availability of ingredients, heritage and cooking methods, British food, for example, is nothing like Italian food. The same can be said of Indian Food.
For this Masterclass, we’ll be cooking
- Achari Paneer Kebabs on skewers
- Creamy Mint Chutney ( Coconut and Mint )
- Saag Aloo ( baby spinach with baby potatoes) includes tempering of spices
- Delicate Korma with Cashews (Paneer or Chicken)
- Jeera Rice with Aromatic spices
Date(s) - 10/10/2015
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
The class is now full