Wednesday 18th November 2015
One of the features of our programme is to explore regional cookery so we bring a more authentic food and and a deeper understanding of International Cookery.
On Wednesday Evening we will be presenting our regional cookery nights where we explore flavours from other cultures, but which are making a great impact upon our own food culture in the UK.
We have had lots of requests from our private hire work for Spanish Cookery, so we have introduced a class to bring this to everyone.
We bring the classic flavours of Spain to the class and show you how to use them. We will make various Tapas that offer samples of the best range of Spanish Flavours. We will be serving Rioja with our dishes
We will prepare and cook together 3-4 of the following depending upon availability:
- Calamari & Aoli – we will teach you how to prepare and fillet squid, make calamari – the deep fried delicious classic
- Baked Mussels in Pimento Sauce – cleaning and preparing mussels
- Chorizo in Red Wine Sauce – Making a red wine reduction
- Patatas Bravas – tasty accompaniment
- Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- Prawns fried in garlic
Date(s) - 18/11/2015
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The class is now full