The evening starts with a talk from a speaker on a theme, either a presentation of their work or an idea that they wish to discuss. The speaker will be asked to offer some questions or statements for guests to discuss over supper. We will conclude the evening with a summary and feedback on our speaker’s comments and we can then stay and talk some more or finish the evening.
The event begins at 7.00pm. Speaker will present at 7.30pm. Supper will be served at 8.15pm. The evening ends at 10.00pm.
- 5th October 2018 Albert Smith musing on Bread & Mindfulness £10
- 2nd November 2018 & the weekend – Exhibition of Sculpture (Private Hire)
- 7th December – Christmas Supper Club £50 per person
- 4th January 2019- no event
- 1st February 2019 Food & Architecture (£5)
- 1st March 2019 – Kaye Winwood Projects (£20)
- 5th April 2019 – Forage & Cook (£20)