on 20th March 2020 we closed our doors to the public as part of the national effort to halt the advance of the pandemic, which hit the UK this year.
We will be tentatively re-opening on Saturday the 4th July with our regular Kid's Kitchen (Unless there is advice not to do so by the Government).
Our first Sunday School isn't until September when regulations are less strict. (Bread Class on 6th September.)
'New normal' for us will mean smaller class sizes, extra vigilant hand washing and daily deep clean.
We cannot completely ensure a safe environment as we will find 2 metre social distancing almost impossible and we hope that the virus is under control enough that this measure can be eased.
I have to stress that if you are shielding members of your family, or you are not prepared to take a risk to your health during this uncertain time, then please do not book.
What we are doing to manage the COVID 19 risk until we can relax them further:
1. Remind people not to attend if they have symptoms, a cough or temperature.
2. Limit class sizes to four (six for kids kitchen)
3. Have designated work areas and minimise the need to move about the class.
4. Wear masks, removing only to taste and eat our food.
5. Rigorous hand washing on arrival and throughout the day
6. I will be asking you to sign to say you understand we cannot observe a 2 metre distance in the classroom and you know the potential risks.
Thank you for your understating and cooperation at this uncertain and difficult time, We may well have to continue in this way until there is a vaccine. If you have comments or suggestions to make, please email me on email@example.com.