Following the Government's announcement this weekend, we will be closing the cookery school until we are allowed to reopen.
All classes in November are cancelled and new dates are set:
Kid's Kitchen - we will run the November class on 5th December and our Christmas class will be on 19th December (obviously this may change if lockdown isn't relaxed)
SALT FAT ACID HEAT - will now take place on 17th January 2021
BUTCHERY CLASS - will now take place on 24th January 2021
Our kitchen is small and social distancing is tricky, I have to stress again that if you are shielding members of your family, or you are not prepared to take a risk to your health during this uncertain time, then please do not book.
What we are doing to manage the COVID 19 risk until we can relax them further:
1. Remind people not to attend if they have symptoms, a cough or temperature.
2. Limit class sizes to six (six for kids kitchen)
3. Have designated work areas and minimise the need to move about the class.
4. Wear masks, removing only to taste and eat our food.
5. Rigorous hand washing on arrival and throughout the day
6. I will be asking you to sign to say you understand we cannot observe a 2 metre distance in the classroom and you know the potential risks.
Thank you for your understating and cooperation at this uncertain and difficult time, We may well have to continue in this way until there is a vaccine. If you have comments or suggestions to make, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.