- Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of payment (credit card validation / cash received). We require 100% payment in advance for all of our courses.
- On booking and paying for a class(es) you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email.
- Confirmed bookings may be cancelled or amended up to 7 days prior to the course date, and are freely transferable to another person for the same class so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided at booking as these will be used by us for all correspondence.
- The course descriptions posted on our website may be subject to variations if ingredients are not available. Occasionally we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a case we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds.
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
- Minors between 13 and 18 are welcome on our courses if accompanied by a responsible adult, who is also attending the course, with consent of parents or legal caregivers. Please take into account our courses are geared for adult learning.
- Confirmed bookings may be cancelled for a full refund/credit transfer to another course up to 7 days prior to the course date.
- For cancellations made with less than 7 days notice up to two working days before the course date we will retain 50% total course fee and offer a refund/credit transfer of any additional amount paid.
- Confirmed bookings cannot be cancelled within two working days of the course under any circumstances, however bookings are freely transferable so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Cancellations must be notified to us in writing or by email.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift vouchers are available to purchase through our website or in store.
- When purchasing online, the gift voucher(s) will be emailed to the address supplied by you. They will be activated for use against online purchases within seven days of purchase.
- Please include the email address of your recipient with your booking so we are able to contact them in due course.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed by booking directly through the website.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months unless stated otherwise on the gift voucher.
- Our General Booking Terms and Conditions set out above will apply to all bookings made with a gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable in any circumstances but are transferable to another person.
How we use your data
- If you book on to a course you consent to be contacted about your booking via the email address provided.
- We will email you at the time of booking with confirmation of your order. We will also email a couple of weeks before the course with joining instructions / as a reminder.
- At the time of booking you have the option to be added on to our monthly Newsletter which details other courses and events. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
- At the time of booking we request your telephone number.
- We will only call you a.) if we need to let you know about any change in circumstances – such as tutor illness, extreme weather or a force majeure or
- b.) you haven’t turned up to the course you were booked on to – we’ll want to make sure you’re okay.
- The only time this data may come in helpful is if there is extreme weather and we would like to see where course attendees are travelling in from, to assess whether the course should go ahead or not.
- We do not do anything else with this data.
- We retain dietary information supplied at the time of booking to inform our staff and course tutors in preparation for the associated course with your booking.